I have discovered that my friends are absolute riots. You go through life, talking about the "ideal" friend, boyfriend, whatever. Oh you know, great sense of humor, fun personality, intelligent, blah, blah, blah. Sense of humor always seemed like an elusive quality, something that you either had...or you didn't.
I mean, you can't learn to be funny.
I've since changed my mind, however. Not about learning to be funny - I still think that's impossible. I do think, though, that it's not as hard of a quality to find as I once believed. Almost everyone I know just CRACKS me up! Reading friends' blogs and such has especially surprised me. There are days where I actually laugh until I'm crying. And I absolutely love to laugh.
There is one other possibility, I suppose. I could just be easily amused.
..........Nah, my friends just kick butt and are hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment