Friday, March 08, 2002

8.5 hours sleep in two days. That's basically one good night's rest spread way too thin. The Thursday/Friday conference turned out to be a nightmare and a half. No, really, I'm not exaggerating. In fact, it was so bad that the rest of the staff in our building even noticed. When the attendees left today, my co-worker from across the hall actually suggested that we have a little party on Monday to celebrate the fact that the #?@$! thing was over!

No one liked hosting them.

Ah well, such is life in a service industry. Besides, today was actually a great day. Why is that? I'm on vacation. Yup. When I left work today, I officially left for the week. Whistler, here I come!!!!! I even printed out a little picture from our trip last year and a good-bye-I'll-see-you-in-a-week note to tape to my monitor. Changed my voicemail. Cleaned up my desk. And left for vacation.

Mmmmmmm....I feel better already. **grin**

No comments: