I just saw the CUTEST birthday e-card in the whole world...and I don't have any girlfriends to send it to!!!! No one's birthday is coming up. Or, uh, no one's as far as I know (pray, Kathy, that you're not digging a deep hole for yourself right now).
Well, I don't care.
I tried pasting the link here, but it DOESN'T work. So you'll need to be patient and follow my directions. But do it - it's totally worth it.
(1) Go to Hallmark.com's cards here.
(2) Click on "browse FREE ecards."
(3) Click on "More" next to Birthday Cards, then "More" next to Family & Friends.
(4) The card you want is on Page 2, called One Groovy Chick. Look for the duck and the chicken.
I hope ya'll have a GREAT happy birthday and know that I was thinking of you when I saw this card. Go girlfriend!
No comments:
Post a Comment