Sometimes, Felix just cracks me up.
Despite my misgivings about our quack dentist, we did get some important information. Felix, in particular, has problems. Gum disease. Yes, that's right - and he's gotta go back to Dr. Quack next week to get a "deep cleaning." Sounds like a pleasant sort of facial treatment, right? Well, I've never had one done, but believe me - it sounds anything but pleasant. I'm not even going to describe it here because just thinking about it makes me shudder.
Poor Felix.
So, he's suddenly decided that we're going to take great care of our teeth. On eBay, we bought a Sonicare - 31,000 brush strokes per minute, gentle sonic waves, 30-second beep to encourage thorough cleaning, and auto-shutoff after 2 minutes. The Superman of toothbrushes. It arrived in the mail two days ago, and I immediately plugged it in to charge it up. Yesterday night, Felix gave it a try.
Toothpaste and water flew everywhere. I am not kidding. The 31,000 brush strokes was a LOT crazier than either of us could have guessed. What a mess! I wasn't much help either, having collapsed into utter hysterics. I was still cracking up when we went to bed, which was made all the worse by Felix making BZZZZZZZZZ noises, mimicking our manic new toothbursh. Oh my. Felix is, however, conviced that the Sonicare kicks butt. He just needs to figure out how to use it without creating a little disaster area at the sink.
No comments:
Post a Comment